- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- Email and Related 服务
- 西方WiFi Wireless Network
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
- Adobe Acrobat标志
- Windows 10升级2022
信息技术 and 数字服务
在西悉尼, we believe the partnership between people and technology is key to enable education and research to continue throughout the COVID-19 crisis. In these unprecedented times, we are particularly conscious of individual needs. 像这样, we are going to vast lengths to ensure the continuity of our services and programs using technology as an enabler.
We understand this is a time of uncertainty and anxiety, and we need to be prepared to support you to work in a different way for some time to come.
Our ITDS staff have been reassigned to work in critical support areas. We are investing in bolstering our capability to support the majority of university functions to move off-site should this become necessary in future. In this unprecedented time, we are stepping up our support services to ensure university life can continue in some form. As we rise to meet the challenge set by COVID-19, ITDS will continue to continue to keep you updated as regularly as possible.
ITDS CIDO, Kerry Holling
ITDS 服务 and Support
信息技术 and 数字服务 (ITDS) operates across all campuses. We provide IT services to students and staff and work hard to ensure that our systems provide the services you need.
We provide the underpinning communications infrastructure (networks, telephones and wireless) connecting users to each other, to University academic and business systems, 以及互联网. We manage the University's data centres, provide the common computing laboratories used by students on each campus and support staff and students using these facilities. We also provide and manage the audio-visual systems used for teaching and collaboration.
While you're here, be sure to look at our key related documents - Future Now is our 2018 - 2020 strategy and will guide ITDS' activities in coming years, our IT服务宪章 sets out what you can expect from ITDS (and what we expect from our service partners), and our Service Quality Scorecard, which reflects performance information drawn from our record-keeping system, as well as service satisfaction ratings drawn from your responses to an annual, independently conducted, sector-wide survey of staff and students.
- Future Now: Securing Digital Success 2018-2020 (PDF, 1872.11 KB) (opens in a new window) - our ITDS Strategy
- 资讯科技服务约章 (opens in a new window)
- Overview of services available from ITDS (opens in a new window)(PDF, 180Kb)
- All staff with an interest in IT at Western Sydney University, and an interest in ITDS in particular, are welcome to join and participate in the 信息技术 and 数字服务 大声抱怨说 group (opens in a new window),